Free sample with any purchase
Ultra 20 Advanced Rejuvenating Gel
Advanced - AHA/Glycolic Acid
To relieve the visual signs of dry skin and the ravages of accelerated aging of the skin.
The most advanced and highest level available for home maintenance treatment. This utilizes 20% Glycolic Acid for acne-prone skin. Also excellent for the relief of rough, dry, thickened skin, especially on the hands, elbows, knees and feet. pH 4.0.
Advanced home maintenance treatment:
- Upgrade after 6-12 months use of Ultra 15 Rejuvenating Lotion or Ultra 15 Rejuvenating Gel. This offers 25% more Glycolic Acid than the 15% concentration. The skin needs to be prepared for this increase in strength
- Gently exfoliates and accelerates body’s ability to do so.
- Can help with stretch marks. Apply twice daily to affected areas.
- A complete body and facial lotion to improve skin texture and tone.
- 20% glycolic concentration in a non-buffered translucent solution.
- Great daily maintenance after light chemical peel or just for touch up control.
- For all skin types, from problem skin to flawless skin.
- Glycolic Acid in a non-buffered state has shown a significant increase in squamous cell turnover along with thicker, less fragmented elastic fibers at 12% concentration or higher.
- Glycolic Acid in a non-buffered state indicates a significant increase in collagen deposition as compared to 10% concentration or less.
- 20% concentration has shown a reversal in basal cell atypia and a more uniform melanin pattern.
- Glycolic Acid in a lotion base represents 78% of all Glycolic Acid sales.
- Glycolic Acid is the # 1 catalyst in all of skincare to help fight premature aging of the skin.
- Improves the normal color of the skin by brining blood cells closer to the surface.
- Fights wrinkles and crows feet.
- Improves rough, dry skin.
- Use on face and legs to improve shaving.
- Superb home maintenance product
Look Your Best! Feel Your Best! Use A-Cute Derm Skincare Products!