Emu Oil is a natural emoillant and is used in diverse applications ranging from cosmetic to pharmaceutical uses. Our skin recognizes the harmony and allows Emu Oil to pentrate deep into the layers of the epidermis. Emu Oil is a superb moisturizer and is unsupassed for its ability to alleviate dry, irritated skin. Research has indicated that it also thickens the skin. The thickening of the skin reduces the appearance of aging.
Specialists are discovering the benifits of Emu Oil and are adapting it into thier treatment techniques for relieving the symptoms of arthritis to reducing stiffness of joints. Emu Oil also diminishes bruises, scars and is used for after care treatments.
• Highly potent hydrator to improve moisture loss on the skin.
• To protect the skin from further moisture loss.
• Improves the body’s normal healing process.
• Shake well.
• Apply liberally as often as necessary.
• May be used on all skin types. Ingestion
• Take 1 (one) teaspoon daily.
• If condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days, consult a doctor.
• Not to be applied over deep or puncture wounds, infections, or lacerations.
Purified Emu Oil
So....What is Emu Oil, anyway?
Emu Oil is understandably one of the many undiscovered, ancient secrets of the "modern" world. Emu Oil is a natural substance, rich in Omega 3 6 9 and contains anti-inflammatory properties. Emu Oil offers the benefits of pain relief without the harsh side effects of prescription drugs.
Emu Oil - Recap
For health conscious individuals who want the NATURAL alternative, Emu Oil:
- Promotes faster relief as a superior skin supplement.
- Transports products quickly through the skin getting the ingredients to the source of the problem, allowing OTC (Over-The-Counter) and cosmetic products to be more effective.
- Is is a natural, odorless anti-inflammatory bioactive oil without side effects.
- Is high in Essential Fatty Acids - Omega 3 6 9 and beneficial Vitamin B.
- Is a natural product with diverse applications used by consumers of all ages.
- Helps combat the effects of the aging process. Research has shown Emu Oil can thicken the skin, which reduces the appearance of aging.
- Used by many medical specialists who have discovered the benefits of Emu Oil and have adapted it into their treatment techniques.
- Is a natural, environmentally friendly product.
A-Cute Derm Utilizes Medical-Grade 99.9% Pure Emu Oil Products
We take care to source our emu oil from U.S. emu herds, ensuring our products contain high-quality oil that's packed with massive amounts of Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids. Unlike the industry which has a lower standard of what they call ‘pharmaceutical-grade emu oil, we take great pride in the quality feed that our birds are raised on. More importantly, the oil is processed without causing harm to the critical lipids that appear to create the magic of this magnificent lipid that has been prized by the Aborigines and considered a drug by the Australian equivalent of our own FDA. Each item that utilizes emu oil is made from the highest quality ingredients that are available while bacteriology confirms the pureness of the product. Our emu oil has a superb reputation for improving patient results.