Free sample with any purchase
Over The Counter (OTC) Drug (Formerly B-Kleer Ultra Acne Gel)
AHA/BHA Acne Cocktail
Use for moderate to advanced acne
- A topical medication for the treatment of acne
- Gently exfoliates encrustation and acne postules
- Penetrates pores to eliminate most acne pimples
- Reduce the severity of acne blemishes
- Help prevent new acne blemishes from forming
- Loosen dirt and oils trapped in pores.
- Powerful anti-acne cocktail combining the exfoliating and stimulating properties of Glycolic Acid with the desquamation and anti-bacterial features of Salicylic Acid.
- 6% Glycolic Acid (AHA) for exfoliation, deep pore cleansing and to improve skin tone and texture.
- 2% Active Salicylic Acid (BHA) to help exfoliate and dry acne postules.
- Three extracts to soothe the skin from any possible irritation. This includes Glycyrrihiza Glabra Extract ( Licorice), Thea SinensisExtract and Anthemis Nobilis Extract.
- Chlorhexadine Diglyconate is a topical antiseptic.
- Malaeuca Alternifolia Oil (Tea Tree Oil) has antiseptic properties and also accelerates healing of skin disorders.
- Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E) is an antioxidant and perservative.
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) offers skin healing properties and improves skin thickness for fuller body.
- Excellent for spot treatment of acne day or night.Creates rapid exfoliation of acne postules.
- Should show improved skin within three to four weeks.
- Improves tone and texture.
- Will not overly dry the skin.
B-Kleer Foaming Acne Cleanser